- an·thro·pom·e·try ( n thr -p m -tr ). n. The study of human body measurement for use in anthropological classification and comparison.
- Body Measurements (Anthropometry) Manual
- NATIONAL HEALTH AND NUTRITION EXAMINATION SURVEY III. Body Measurements (Anthropometry). Westat, Inc.
- Anthropometry and Workspace Design
- Measures refer to a naked person (with some adjustments).
- Anthropometric Indicators Measurement Guide
- Comparison of anthropometric data to reference standards. 6.1 NCHS/WHO This guide draws extensively from materials from the Anthropometry.
- 5 - libdoc.who.int
- Page 1. Page 2. Page 3.
- An Anthropometric Face Model using Variational Techniques
- of the face is generated according to anthropometric statistics for likely face face anthropometry, the science dedicated to the measurement of the human face.
- Dietary total antioxidant capacity is inversely related to central adiposity
- Dietary intake, anthropometry, blood pressure, lifestyle features, and biochemical data were assessed with validated procedures.
- Anthropometry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Anthropometry refers to the measurement of the human individual.
- CDC - Anthropometry - NIOSH Workplace Safety and Health Topic
- May 9, 2011 Anthropometry is the science that defines physical measures of a person's size, form, and functional capacities.
Anthropometry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anthropometry books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary ignorance
donna dubinsky palm inc
abortion law south america
rabbit size and weight
garfield heights ohio economy