- Sotheby's Solid $100.4M Contemporary Sale
- In that same Zero Group universe, Yves Klein's “Untitled Anthropometry” from 1960, executed in pigment in synthetic resin on paper laid down on canvas, sold to Gagosian Gallery for £1,025,000/$1,482,252 (est. £1-1.5 million).
- Serum n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and psychological distress in early
- Information was also obtained from the medical records on gravidity, related complications, parity, maternal anthropometry and other factors in the first trimester.
- Is There a Reason Why NBA Athletes Have Higher Rates of Sudden Cardiac Death?
- HealthDay News — In a study published online February 24 in JAMA Cardiology, researchers provide normative cardiac data for a group of National Basketball Association (NBA) professional athletes. David J. Engel, MD, from Columbia University in New ...
- Performing for the Camera, Tate Modern
- Also on show is a sequence of shots of Klein's famous Anthropometry, a performance staged in the same year for an invited audience attired in evening dress.
Anthropometry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anthropometry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdashboard types of dashboards
hemel hempstead railway station