A selection of articles related to anthropomorphic.
Original articles from our library related to the Anthropomorphic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anthropomorphic.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Anthropomorphic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anthropomorphic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Juniper Park\TBWA Whips Out the Anthropomorphic Genitals for Project Consent
- Juniper Park\TBWA launched a new campaign for nonprofit Project Consent taking a direct approach to the issue of sexual consent. Very direct. As in, talking genitals (and also a hand, boob and butt).
- This Is the Most Amazing Biomimetic Anthropomorphic Robot Hand We've Ever Seen
- Because of the inherent complexity of a real human hand, biomimetic anthropomorphic hands inevitably involve lots of compromises to get them to work properly while maintaining a human-ish form factor. Zhe Xu and Emanuel Todorov from the University of ...
- Best Anthropomorphic Animals
- Disney's new animated film Zootopia will be released this weekend, once again returning to the always popular realm of anthropomorphic animals that seem to be universally loved by kids and adults alike. Disney and Pixar seem to hold the reins of ...
- Tech Talk: Meet Atlas, The Agile Anthropomorphic Robot
- Boston Dynamics has recently released footage of something that looks straight out of a sci-fi classic. His name is “Atlas” and he is the start of a new generation of Robotics.
- Zootopia is an endless anthropomorphic treat
- But then Zootopia rolls out another of its brilliantly lifelike and seemingly endless anthropomorphic treats, whether it's an Arctic shrew as a Don Corleone–like Mafia boss, or a shaggy, yoga-loving yak voiced by Tommy Chong. Or Judy and Nick zoom into ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdavao del norte history
do as infinity heart
avogadros number application
proteus the myth of proteus
meaning of dreams about ugly