A selection of articles related to anthropomorphic.
Original articles from our library related to the Anthropomorphic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anthropomorphic.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Anthropomorphic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anthropomorphic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ANTHROPOMORPHIC GOD CONCEPTS ENGENDER MORAL
- anthropomorphic terms were more likely to judge violations of their reli- gious doctrine pants' religion.
- Real-Time Inverse Kinematics Techniques for Anthropomorphic Limbs
- an anthropomorphic arm or leg.
Suggested News Resources
- Upcoming anthropomorphic video game roundup
- If the video on Kotaku is any indication, Namco's latest Tekken-series release (Tekken Hybrid) allows players to fight as polar and brown bears, bringing anthropomorphic animal characters into the long-lasting fighting series for the first time.
- Arrol Gellner: Hollywood's spookiest real estate
- More recently, there was the anthropomorphic house featured in 1979's â€œThe Amityville Horror,â€ perhaps the world's only frightening Dutch Colonial.
- What to do if you encounter a real Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
- That is, an Aggressive Anthropomorphic Adolescent Abomination. Despite being an unpredictable, dangerous creature, the 4A has received carte blanche treatment from mainstream media and, by extension, society at large.
- How Steve Jobs Changed The World
- "Its shape is not innovative, it's not elegant, it doesn't feel anthropomorphic . . .
- Do animals have personalities? Tell us
- Some of the dogs don't flinch. Others do. They want to identify how to breed for and nurture strength of character.
Suggested Web Resources
- Anthropomorphic | Define Anthropomorphic at Dictionary.com
- MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Be glad you get to say MP3 instead of the very technical full name.
- Anthropomorphic - Definition and More from the Free Merriam
- an·thro·po·mor·phic. adj \ˌan(t)-thrə-pə-ˈmȯr-fik\. Definition of ANTHROPOMORPHIC.
- anthropomorphic - definition of anthropomorphic by the Free Online
- an·thro·po·mor·phism ( n thr -p -môr f z m). n. Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to inanimate objects, animals, or natural phenomena.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslumbricus terrestris
maya civilization decline of the maya
berber religions and beliefs
wallasey famous people from wallasey
johannes nucius life