- The Prince of Your Dreams Could Be Growing In Your Bathtub
- Bishōnen games have gotten more and more "creative" over the last few years with muscle-bound tapping games, sea cucumber-obsessed classmates, pigeons, monsters, and anthropomorphisized sushi. Creators are looking anywhere and everywhere for ...
- Colorado Avalanche Mailbag: John Tortorella, planets, and Goofy
- Goofy is the anthropomorphic imagining of a human from a dog's POV, much like the Street Sharks were humans' ideas of anthropomorphisized sharks. A dog's imagining of a man may or may not engage in 100% wholly realistic man behavior. Just like the ...
- What's so special about Japanese swords? We interview master katana maker
- RN24: Swords have recently gained some popularity among young women due to an online game called Token Ranbu (literally, “wild dancing with swords”), in which swords appear as anthropomorphisized human characters. How do you feel about such ...
- DMM's 'Cold-Weather Girls' Browser Game is Real
- Kan Colle creators initially released a video its Kanpani Girls (Cold-Weather Girls) browser game on April 1 and it was summarily dismissed as an April Fool's joke. As it turns out, Kanpani Girls is a real browser game.
- Hello Kitty Still fabulous at 40
- Indeed, Hello Kitty can arguably be seen as a continuation of chōjū-giga (animal caricatures) depicted on scrolls by painters such as Toba Sojo (1053-1140), in which animals characters such as frogs and foxes are given anthropomorphisized qualities.
Anthropomorphisized is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anthropomorphisized books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmazda b engine b8
dream interpretation escape
philosophy branches of philosophy