- Sep 19, 2005 anthropomorphism n. Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to inanimate objects, animals, or natural phenomena.
- A REVIEW OF THE ROLES OF PET ANIMALS IN
- money and energy attending to the comforts of the anthropomorphisized animal. [ 4] .
- Constructivism and Development: Reply to Smith's Commentary
- nothing but the fact that the brain has been anthropomorphisized (Straus,. 1956/ 1963, p. 186).
- Citarasa engineering model for affective design of vehicles
- design has become anthropomorphisized, which is bound to raise an affective response. The AR is: Affective.
- 7 Anime Casts That Need Their Own Arcade Game
- Hetalia - Axis Powers Hetalia is full of pretty boys, but its pretty boys are ALSO anthropomorphisized versions of World War II era countries.
- cephalopod centerfold: sorry to anthropomorphisize, but this octopus
- Jun 18, 2007 sorry to anthropomorphisize, but this octopus is terribly cute.
- anthropomorphisize > antropomorfizar
- Aug 9, 2011 (KudoZ) English to Spanish translation of anthropomorphisize: antropomorfizar [ dog Pet training - Other].
- CSBBCS 2011 - ##Macpherson##
- Jun 13, 2011 Because of this relationship, however, dogs are often anthropomorphisized.
- (parenthetical): 2nd Degree Anthropomorphisizing - Polyvore
- (parenthetical): 2nd Degree Anthropomorphisizing. sac1993, Saved by sac1993 4 years ago - 4239 views. Follow.
Anthropomorphisized is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anthropomorphisized books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessnow patrol trivia
list of deities latvian