- Anthropomorphism definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- 2 1
- source domain is called personiﬁcation or anthropomorphism. Up to now, no coherent use, appear to be perceived as anthropomorphistic.
- Ways of thinking and the unification of science
- anthropomorphism and dualism, both of which start from the predominance of attitudes that .
- Postponing SoC Death
- characteristics on entities is called “anthropomorphism” .
- It asserts that anthropomorphism is a kind of reasonable illu- sion with highly general .. religion “anthropomorphistic” but nonetheless reasonable and true.
- Why are we so anthropomorphistic? - Ecademy
- Feb 26, 2010 "People talk to their plants, pray to humanlike gods, name their cars, and even dress their pets up in clothing.
- anthropomorphism: Definition from Answers.com
- Sep 19, 2005 anthropomorphism n. Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to inanimate objects, animals, or natural phenomena.
- anthropomorphism - definition of anthropomorphism by the Free
- an·thro·po·mor·phism ( n thr -p -môr f z m). n. Attribution of human motivation, characteristics, or behavior to inanimate objects, animals, or natural phenomena.
- Gerg Group shows off anthropomorphistic motorbike | James Spotting
- Jan 6, 2010 Germany-based GERG GROUP recently presented the news of their latest project, a prototype bike dubbed the SHARKER.
Anthropomorphistic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anthropomorphistic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
biome subarctic and boreal area
melisende psalter the psalter
afro-peruvian early history