- Hannibal Lecter e os outros canibais da história
- Em The Man-Eating Myth: Anthropology and Anthropophagy (Oxford University Press), este antropólogo dinamitou não apenas a credibilidade dos relatos de Cristóvão Colombo e de Hans Staden, mas também os trabalhos de campo de antropólogos ...
- Messages from a New America
- The exhibitions are: The Biography of Urban Life; Modernism in Parallax; Neobaroque Anthropophagy; Olfactory: Smell in Art; Body Apparatuses; Dust and the World of Objects; and Marginália of Form.
- issue 40 out now
- This autumn Afterall Books launches the sixth publication in its “Exhibition Histories” series, Cultural Anthropophagy: The 24th Bienal de São Paulo 1998, and the “One Work” title Lee Friedlander: The Little Screens by Saul Anton.
- The Disturbing Line Hillary Clinton Quoted from Her Favorite Book—and Why It
- everything would be permitted, even anthropophagy.
Anthropophagy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anthropophagy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgiorgio de chirico
blackburn coat of arms
christopher marlowe background
guiding light trivia
round dance cued round dances