Anti Hero Types
A selection of articles related to anti hero types.
Original articles from our library related to the Anti Hero Types. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anti Hero Types.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What are the Different Types of Magick?
- These is high and low, black and white, tantric, and chaos magick, there are candle, herb, sympathetic, representational, symbolic, color, crystal, knot, moon, and elemental magick. Now this is not a complete list, there are many more such as fairy, tree,...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypericum - bearer and giver of sunlight
- "So much to do, I still have so much to do!" In this song the Dutch band Toontje Lager describes in a comical way how we try to fit into modern day society by exercising a thousand activities in a very limited scheme. At the same time we wish to...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Anti Hero Types is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anti Hero Types books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Diminutiveness and the Antihero
- represented amongst twentieth-century antihero-types. but overly represented.
- TYPES OF HEROES Hero In mythology a mighty warrior who is
- Who are some examples of each of these different types of heroes from literature, television, or film? THE ANTI-HERO.
- The Picture of an Anti-hero in A Clockwork Orange
- period of Romanticism, in which we can find the origin the modern type of an anti- hero.
- AUTHORS AND WOMEN AS ANTIHEROES IN AHARON
- gory of the antihero, for all the importance of this at least partially comic, or Chaplinesque, type in the early Megged of Hw edvah va-Ani.
- MOVING TIMES
- was for fictional anti war, anti hero type films, such as Mash, Catch 22, Kelly's Heroes, The Dirty Dozen and Slaughterhouse Five.
Suggested News Resources
- She Has No Head! – 8 Great (NEW) Female Positive Ongoings You Should Be Reading
- All our leads are great and interesting female characters – including some villain/anti-hero types: Black Canary, Starling (a brand new character), Katana, and Poison Ivy. Barabara Gordon also made a small cameo and I suspect she'll be back eventually.
Suggested Web Resources
- Antihero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Antihero. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Defining and Developing Your Anti-Hero | WritersDigest.com
- Apr 23, 2008 My hope is that this chapter, and the book as a whole, will prove that, as in real life, characters come in many shades and types.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.