A selection of articles related to anti hero.
Original articles from our library related to the Anti Hero. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anti Hero.
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Hypericum - bearer and giver of sunlight
- "So much to do, I still have so much to do!" In this song the Dutch band Toontje Lager describes in a comical way how we try to fit into modern day society by exercising a thousand activities in a very limited scheme. At the same time we wish to...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Anti Hero is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anti Hero books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Caitlyn Jenner Just Might Be The Anti-Hero The Transgender Community Needs
- In a sense, Jenner is not a hero for the transgender community, but an anti-hero — someone who helps the more she fails.
- Donald Trump Is A Villain, Not An Anti-Hero
- That means Cruz, as anti-hero, or Rubio, as hero, redefining Trump from anti-hero to villain.
- Keselowski re-emerges as anti-hero
- Brad Keselowski, much like the product sponsor on his car, is a bit of an acquired taste. Miller Lite isn't for all beer drinkers, much like Keselowski isn't a palatable choice for many fans of the NASCAR Nation.
- In Kim Savage's 'After The Woods' Bonus Content, Anti-Hero Gets To Tell Her
- Liv, on the other hand has her own self-interest in mind and becomes a force as the anti-hero in the story. Now, though, readers will get an inside look at what was really going on with Liv in the woods and in the aftermath.
- Move over Deadpool a film about Spider-Man's anti-hero Venom is coming
- Move over Suicide Squad and Deadpool, a new anti-hero is heading for the big screen – Spider-Man's former nemesis Venom. A new film will be a spin-off from the rebooted Spider-Man franchise at Sony, but it is thought that Venom will not be connected to ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Antihero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An antihero (or antiheroine) is a protagonist who lacks conventional heroic qualities such as idealism, courage, or morality. These individuals often possess dark ...
- Antihero Skateboards Spring 2016 Catalog
- The new Spring 2016 release from Antihero Skateboards. Deluxe - Serving Skateboarding by any means necessary.
- Urban Dictionary: Anti-Hero
- An anti-hero is a flawed hero, and therfore, much more intresting then the more traditional heros. They can be working on the side of good, but with a tradic flaw, ...
- Anti-Hero - TV Tropes
- An Archetypal Character who is almost as common in modern fiction as the Ideal Hero, an antihero is a protagonist who has the opposite of most of the ...
- Antihero | Definition of Antihero by Merriam-Webster
- noun an·ti·he·ro \ˈan-tē-ˌhē-(ˌ)rō, ˈan-ˌtī-, -ˌhir-(ˌ)ō\. Simple Definition of antihero. : a main character in a book, play, movie, etc.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.