- antianginal. (redirected from Antianginals) Also found in: Dictionary, Wikipedia. Related to Antianginals: antilipemics.
- Drug therapy of Angina Pectoris
- atherosclerosis. • Occurs when there is exertion /effort. • Episodes of pain tend to be alike.
- Antianginal and Antiischemic Effects of Ivabradine, an If - Circulation
- Antianginal and Antiischemic Effects of Ivabradine, an If Inhibitor, in Stable Angina. A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicentered, Placebo-Controlled Trial.
- Comparison of the antianginal effectiveness of nifedipine, verapamil
- Comparison of the antianginal effectiveness of nifedipine, verapamil, and isosorbide dinitrate in patients receiving propranolol: a double-blind study. MAYER M.
- Update on the medical treatment of stable angina - ScienceDirect
- The latest antianginal to obtain marketing authorization, ranolazine, is not yet available in France. The different levels of evidence of the efficacy of these ...
- Early positive exercise test and extensive coronary disease: Effect of
- The effect of antianginal therapy on the incidence of an early positive exercise response as a screening tool for 3-vessel and left main (LM) coronary artery di.
- 'Absence of Evidence Is Not the Evidence of Absence' - How Do We Translate
- He could tolerate antiplatelet and statin therapies, but only 1 low-dose antianginal. Beta-blockers could not be started due to resting sinus bradycardia in the 50s.
- TERISA: A Unique Benefit of Ranolazine in Diabetic Angina?
- Ranolazine reduced episodes of stable angina in diabetes patients already receiving 1 or 2 antianginal drugs and led to less use of sublingual nitroglycerin, and the benefits appeared more prominent in patients with higher rather than lower glycated ...
- 67-year-old skips heart surgery, flies to Mohali
- Currently, Swami is on dual blood thinners, cholesterol lowering drugs, anti-hypertensive drugs and antianginals. Swami's cricket fervour is deep-seated.
- Antianginal agents | Drugs.com
- Compare antianginal agents. Includes user reviews and ratings for individual medications. Find related monographs and prescribing information.
- CV Pharmacology | Antianginal Drugs
- Angina results from a reduction in the oxygen supply/demand ratio. Therefore, in order to alleviate the pain, it is necessary to improve this ratio. This can be done ...
- Davis's Drug Guide | antianginals - DrugGuide.com
- The topic antianginals was found in Davis's Drug Guide for Mobile + Web from Unbound Medicine. Available for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Android, and Web.
- Novel drugs for treating angina | The BMJ
- Sep 9, 2013 The antianginal drugs recommended for initial treatment are β blockers and calcium channel blockers, which reduce myocardial ischaemia by ...
Antianginals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antianginals books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesport safaga
dream analysis spiritual growth
stanley kubrick religion
762 x 39 mm
rc circuit sinusoidal steady state