A selection of articles related to antibiotics.
Original articles from our library related to the Antibiotics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Antibiotics.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Antibiotics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antibiotics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Low-Level Use of Antibiotics In Livestock and Poultry
- Antibiotics have long been used to treat illnesses in humans and farm animals.
- QUINOLONE ANTIBIOTICS TOXICITY
- This article consists of the description of the adverse toxic effects caused by the fluoroquinolone class of antibiotics, on previously healthy people.
- Counterpoint: Long-Term Antibiotic Therapy Improves Persistent
- symptoms after standard (2–4-week) antibiotic therapy for this tickborne illness have been failure of standard antibiotic therapy in patients with Lyme disease.
- Resistant Bugs and Antibiotic Drugs
- McKenna, M.P.H.
Suggested News Resources
- Overuse of Antibiotics May Harm Good Bacteria
- by Drucilla Dyess, Last updated August 25, 2011 Too much use of the miracle drugs we know as antibiotics can lead to harmful, long-term effects on the body. In an editorial recently published in the journal Nature, Dr.
- Long-Term Antibiotic May Reduce COPD Problems
- 23, 2011 -- A common antibiotic, taken for a year, reduced the number of flare-ups in patients with the lung disease known as COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), according to new research.
- Daily Dose of Common Antibiotic Makes Acute COPD Episodes Less Frequent
- “Several small studies suggested that antibiotics called macrolides can have immune-modulating and anti-inflammatory effects that led to fewer exacerbations of COPD,” he said.
- Antibiotic vine spray 'crazy'
- By Andre Hueber Kiwifruit growers are preparing to spray their vines with antibiotics, in an unprecedented attack on the rampant Psa fruit disease. Psa has infected 27 new vineyards in the past week.
Suggested Web Resources
- Antibiotics are among the most frequently prescribed medications in modern medicine. Antibiotics cure disease by killing or injuring bacteria.
- What Are Antibiotics? How Do Antibiotics Work?
- Apr 20, 2009 The word antibiotic comes from the Greek anti meaning 'against' and bios meaning 'life' (a bacterium is a life form).
- Antibiotics: MedlinePlus
- Antibiotics are powerful medicines that fight bacterial infections. Used properly, antibiotics can save lives.
- Using Antibiotics Wisely-Topic Overview
- Mar 18, 2009 What are antibiotics?Antibiotics are medicines that kill bacteria.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvindhya range
the battle of maldon
kirby j hensley
gebra maskal lalibela
ruskin bond songs and love poems
culture of trinidad and tobago parang
udon common udon dishes