A selection of articles related to antibiotics.
Original articles from our library related to the Antibiotics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Antibiotics.
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Antibiotics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antibiotics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Antibiotic resistance is not theoretical: the threat is real and immediate
- Misuse is a global problem: in many countries, antibiotics are available over the counter at pharmacies, often in part because some areas don't have enough doctors to responsibly prescribe antibiotics to those who need them.
- Antibiotics May Get New Life Against Lethal Bacteria
- Antibiotics that have become ineffective against a lethal bacterial infection may get new life, thanks to the discovery of compounds that weaken the pathogen. Staphylococcus aureus has become a leading cause of death worldwide. The drugs penicillin and ...
- On-farm antibiotics use under renewed threat from Brussels
- Further restrictions on the use of antibiotics in farm animals are in the pipeline, following a vote by MEPs on new rules for veterinary medicines.
- Cargill Plans to Reduce Antibiotics Use in Beef Cattle by 20%
- Cargill Inc. plans to scale back antibiotics use in its U.S.
- Standard Practice of Giving Premature Babies Antibiotics Needs to be Rethought
- When all preemies are born, physicians administer certain antibiotics since their tiny immune systems are even less well equipped than healthy babies to fight off infections. But it turns out this comes with serious risks.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
chinese in singapore teochew
georgetown guyana points of interest
domestic service united states