- Penn Study Reveals How Fish Control Microbes Through Their Gills
- To investigate, they first examined the gill mucus of rainbow trout and found IgT was abundant, though other immunoglobulins, IgD and IgM, were also present.
- Penn study reveals how fish control microbes through their gills University of
- In addition, the researchers found that the gills' microbiota is coated with this same antibody, an immunoglobulin called IgT, the function of which was first discovered by Sunyer's lab in 2010.
- Common variable immunodeficiency associated with microdeletion of chromosome
- Common variable immunodeficiency (CVID) is a heterogeneous disorder of unknown etiology characterized by decreased immunoglobulin G (IgG) and additional Ig isotype(s) and impaired specific antibody responses; they often present with increased ...
- Standardizing Flow Cytometry Immunophenotyping Analysis from the Human
- The HIPC panels consist of five eight-color antibody cocktails, designed to phenotype major immune cell subsets in peripheral blood mononuclear cells (T cells, Treg, Th1/2/17, B cells, and NK/dendritic cells/monocytes).
- Repression of p53-target gene Bbc3/PUMA by MYSM1 is essential for the survival
- Cell lysates from untreated and irradiated cells (3 h after 3 Gy) were subjected to immunoprecipitation with anti-Flag and IgG control antibodies. Left panel: IP samples were blotted for Flag-MYSM1 (anti-Flag) and p53 showing specific pulldown of both ...
Antibody Igd is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antibody Igd books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.