- Main article: Oxazolidinedione. The following are oxazolidinediones: Paramethadione · Trimethadione (1946).
- Effects of the oxazolidinedione anticonvulsants trimethadione and
- 9 Springer-Verlag 1992.
- tential of three classes of anticonvulsants: oxazolidinediones.
- 03-A251 Tridone NavWeb (5).qxp:Navigational Web
- TRIDIONE (trimethadione) is an antiepileptic agent. An oxazolidinedione compound, it is chemically identified as.
- 335 ANTICONVTJLSANT EFFECTS OF 5,5-DIMETHYL-2,4
- Therap. 161 : 335-341,. 1968.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION
- established anticonvulsants such as barbiturates, hydantoins, succinamides, oxazolidinediones and acetylureas in that it has no nitrogen or aromatic moiety.
- Oxazolidinedione anticonvulsants | Drugs.com
- Compare oxazolidinedione anticonvulsants. Includes user reviews and ratings for individual medications. Find related monographs and prescribing information.
- Some N-Alkyl-2,4-oxazolidinediones and their Anticonvulsant
- ANTICONVULSANT. PROPERTIES OF N-ALKYL-2,4-OXAZOLIDINEDIONES. 1021 to offer any advantage over hydrochloric acid for chromatography.
- Anticonvulsant activities of phenyl-substituted bicyclic 2,4
- Anticonvulsant activities of phenyl-substituted bicyclic 2,4-oxazolidinediones and monocyclic models.
- GABAERGIC (AND OTHER INHIBITORY) DRUGS
- NON-BENZODIAZEPINE ANTICONVULSANTS.
Anticonvulsant Oxazolidinediones is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anticonvulsant Oxazolidinediones books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Anticonvulsant Oxazolidinediones Topics
Related searchesmenhir england
rutgers university trivia
costs of production
charlie chaplin private life
electrode types of electrode