A selection of articles related to antidepressant.
Original articles from our library related to the Antidepressant. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Antidepressant.
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Eilat Stone
- Excels in healing emotional and physical aspects of heart/lungs and throat chakras. Flushes out/heals hurt, fear, stress, loss. Antidepressant. Sinuses, mouth; bone and tissue regeneration. On Solar Plexus: Aligns the subtle bodies, harmonizes heart, mind,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Receptive. Element: Water. Corundum. Blue, green, pink, purple, clear. Related to Ruby. Blue: Communication, insight, intuition, clairaudience, inspiration, spiritual prayer/devotion, peacefulness. Detoxing skin, body. Antidepressant. Cools, contracts,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Lavender (Foeniculum Vulgare)
- Lavender tea, made from the blossoms is used as an antidepressant. It calms your nerves and tones down stress. Also it is a great headache reliever. For magic, lavender is used in purification rituals and spells. Burning the flowers in your bedroom can induce...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Antidepressant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antidepressant books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ANTIDEPRESSANT MEDICINES
- FAST FACTS ON ANTIDEPRESSANTS. • The antidepressants in this guide work for treating depression. Most people can find one that makes them feel better.
- Antidepressants compared -- Consumer Reports Health
- Antidepressants can improve the symptoms of depression, but they can also you a free sample of an antidepressant that they happen to have in their office.
- Medication Guide About Using Antidepressants in Children and
- Popular Depression Medications - A Helpful Guide to
- Popular Depression Medications – A Helpful Guide to Antidepressant Drugs ..
- Medication Guide Antidepressant Medicines, Depression and other
- 1. PV 5083 AMP. Medication Guide.
Suggested News Resources
- Why The Cardiologist Cares About Your Antidepressant
- by Scott Hensley The Food and Drug Administration is telling doctors and patients not to use high doses of the popular antidepressant Celexa anymore because they can raise the risk for potentially harmful changes in heart rhythms.
- Antidepressants Cut Bowel and Brain Cancer Risk
- Antidepressants are being used by Americans more than ever before to deal with everyday stress, a new study finds. Taking some antidepressants can cut your risk of developing bowel and brain cancer, a new study says.
- Exercise Powerful Enough to Act As a Second Antidepressant Drug
- But doctors may have a new weapon to prescribe in addition to antidepressants: exercise.
- Antidepressants 'cut bowel and brain cancer risk'
- A commonly-prescribed type of antidepressant cuts the risk of bowel cancer by up to a fifth, according to a study of 93000 people.
- Antidepressants Prescribed Without Psychiatric Diagnosis
- By Denise Mann Aug 4, 2011 -- Antidepressants may be increasingly prescribed by non-psychiatrists to treat medical disorders in the absence of a psychiatric diagnosis..
Suggested Web Resources
- Depression Medications (Antidepressants)
- Jun 7, 2010 A list of depression medications (antidepressants). FDA: Antidepressant Use in Children, Adolescents, and Adults.
- Antidepressants: Selecting one that's right for you - MayoClinic.com
- Antidepressants — Explore options to treat depression.
- Antidepressants: What You Need to Know About Depression
- Guide to antidepressant medications, including how effective they are for depression, safety concerns, side effects, and the treatment alternatives.
- Antidepressants: MedlinePlus
- Antidepressants are medicines that treat depression. Your doctor can prescribe them for you. They can improve your mood, sleep, appetite and concentration.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjury trial india
dream dictionary bug
orphan orphans in literature
fugue baroque era
chevrolet lumina ltz
irish rebellion of 1641 the rebellion