- Review: 'Deadpool' an obscene, funny twist on the superhero genre
- Despite its foul-mouthed digs at the genre, "X-Men" in particular, "Deadpool" plays at being an anti-origin story while most assuredly being one. So what? The story itself is simple.
- Phew! The New Spider-Man Movie Isn't Going to Be Another Origin Story
- "We probably don't need to revisit that." Can you say Hallelujah? We probably shouldn't get too excited until this promise is written in stone (or just the script), but it's great to know that we're not alone in our anti-origin story sentiments.
- Josh Tillman and the evolution of the singer-songwriter
- He even has his own (anti-)origin story: depressed dude fails at music industry, takes psychedelics, internalizes life's nihilism, and transforms into shamanic and cynical asshole-with-guitar who knows he's the asshole-with-guitar.
- Is Avengers 2 & Ant-Man the End of the Marvel Origin Story?
- Spider-Man is going to be the real test of Marvel's anti-origin story stance. I really hope they stick to it and find a cool way to introduce Spider-Man as a known entity to everyone involved. Make the audience finding out about Spider-Man the same way ...
- Safari, Chrome push to mask URLs
- A security firm joined the anti-origin chip discussion in May too. Chantilly, Va.-based PhishMe argued that extremely long URLs vanished, leaving the Omnibox blank, to illustrate how cyber criminals could circumvent the origin chip's design.
Antiderivation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antiderivation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.