- An·tig·o·ne ( n-t g -n ). n. Greek Mythology.
- Antigone book
- Antigone is above all a story told to an audience.
- TRAGIC RECOGNITION: ACTION AND IDENTITY IN ANTIGONE
- paper explores these questions through readings of Sophocles' Antigone and political world and our place in it.
- Sophocles' Antigone
- Antigone: Plot Outline (line numbering in Lind, Ten Greek Plays). 1. Antigone and Ismene: intro plot: sentence of Creon/character of Antigone [1-99].
- Antigone Rising CD Release Show Held At Mercury Lounge 9/17
- Antigone Rising, the all female rock/country band known for their catchy melodies and energetic shows, is currently touring and has just released their latest studio CD, 23 Red with producer Gary Philips.
- Robert Robinson Joins Guthrie's THE BURIAL AT THEBES 9/24-11/6
- The Guthrie Theater today announced complete casting for its upcoming production of The Burial at Thebes, Nobel Laureate Seamus Heaney's adaptation of Sophocles' Antigone, playing September 24 - November 6, 2011, on the McGuire Proscenium Stage.
- Cases lining up to ask Supreme Court to clarify Second Amendment rights
- (Ricky Carioti/THE WASHINGTON POST) - Sean Masciandaro, a reptile specialist, and his attorney, Antigone Peyton, pose with an African black-throated monitor and albino Burmese python.
- Fourth Monkey Repertoire Season at Theatro Technis includes The Threepenny
- Antigone by Sophocles, directed by Natalia Katsou. Two brothers, Polyneikes and Eteocles, fight for the crown of Thebes. They kill each other.
- Antigone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Antigone is the daughter of Oedipus and his mother Jocasta in Greek mythology.
- Antigone (Sophocles) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Antigone was written at a time of national fervor.
- FREE Antigone Book Notes Summary | BookRags.com
- Antigone book notes, including 50 pages of chapter summaries, symbolism, quotes, and Antigone Book Notes is a free study guide on Antigone by Sophocles.
Antigone is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antigone books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.