- Definition of ANTIGORITE. : a brownish green lamellar variety of the mineral serpentine Mg 3Si 2O 5(OH) 4.
- Antigorite (Mg,Fe2+)3Si2O5(OH)4
- Antigorite. (Mg,Fe2+)3Si2O5(OH)4 c. ○2001 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1.
- ANTIGORITE-ITS OCCURRENCE AS A CLAY MINERAL
- ClaysandClayMinerals, 1971,Vol. 19, pp. 187-191.
- African Queen Reports Results from 2011 Reconnaissance Drill Program at King
- Extensive albite -magnetite-silica -antigorite alteration was encountered, identical to that observed at Mankombiti West and Mankombiti East.
- Antigorite: Antigorite mineral information and data.
- Note: Antigorite is not the most common serpentine, although it is a common member of the group. Volumetrically, lizardite is the most abundant sepentine.
- Serpentine group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lamellated antigorite occurs in tough, pleated masses.
Antigorite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antigorite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesathenian democracy