- an·ti·his·ta·mine ( n t -h s t -m n , -m n, n t -). n. A drug used to counteract the physiological effects of histamine production in allergic reactions and colds.
- Antihistamines compared - Consumer Reports Health
- This report evaluates seven newer or second-generation antihistamine medications that are wide- a diagnosis before taking antihistamines on a regular basis.
- Antihistamine Medications:
- Antihistamine Medications: Partial List.
- Histamine and Antihistamines
- II Antihistamines acting at the H1 and H2 receptor. Pharmacological effects. Mechanisms of action.
- ANTIHISTAMINES IN TOPICAL PREPARATIONS
- ANTIHISTAMINES. IN TOPICAL PREPARATIONS. NTIHISTAMINES were introduced in.
- Pets on a plane
- I took my antihistamine because I never know if there are cat owners on the plane and I wanted to ensure I didn't have an allergic reaction.
- Kids prey to appetite booster cleared minus trial
- Buclizine was originally developed by the Belgium-based UCB Pharma as an anti-histamine and has been approved in several countries as treatment to prevent motion sickness and allergies but not to boost appetite or growth in children, they said.
- Overusing over-the-counter drugs carries risks
- Some experts say they also worry about overuse of other medications that consumers can purchase off pharmacy shelves without a prescription, such as the pain reliever ibuprofen, Theraflu for colds, and the antihistamine Benadryl.
- Farmageddon | Film review
- Canty began the project after having difficulty buying her allergic son raw milk, which is known to have properties as an antihistamine.
- Antihistamine Types, Side Effects, Interactions, and More
- Many antihistamine drugs are available without a prescription.
- Antihistamines: Understanding Your OTC Options -- familydoctor.org
- Learn how to safely take over-the-counter antihistamines.
- Antihistamines definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular
- Mar 26, 1998 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
- Antihistamine : Learn about Antihistamines and Allergies
- Antihistamine drugs and natural remedies work to clear congestion. The antihistamines work by blocking allergic reactions.
Antihistamine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antihistamine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.