- Kula Shaker
- A memorable antimetabole here is “She changes everything she touches and everything she touches changes…” Early 1970's rock stylings are felt on the short 'Holy Flame', allowing guitars/bass/drums to shift back and forth with dynamics. The verse comes ...
- Use antimetabole and chiasmus to make your sentences memorable
- The neat symmetry of both schemes can make simple observations memorable, as illustrated by the antimetabole "The French work to live, whereas Americans live to work" and by the chiasmus "What is stolen without remorse, with guilt must be repaid.".
- The best antimetabole submissions from Slate's reader contest.
- Dear readers, ask not what Slate can do for you but what you can do for Slate.
- Risky Business
- FOOLPROOF: Why Safety Can Be Dangerous and How Danger Makes Us Safe (Little, Brown, $28) follows a venerable tradition in its use of the rhetorical move known as antimetabole, in which two terms are reversed in mirroring phrases for jazzy effect.
- Berra on His Guard
- rinkydinkpanther added 11:01 - Dec 18. Was hoping this was going to be about a box for his tackle, providing more protection for when he tackles in the box. ...
Antimetabole is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antimetabole books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesleast common multiple
puget sound geology
maryland geography and climate
otto von bismarck early life