A selection of articles related to antimony.
Original articles from our library related to the Antimony. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Antimony.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Planet: Jupiter Sign: Sagittarius Day: Thursday The biggest planet in our solar system is of course the rightful place for the chief-god Jupiter. When it comes to Jupiter always think in terms of big-much-many: abundance, prosperity, growth and success....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Antimony is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antimony books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A N T I M O N Y : ITS HISTORY, CHEMISTRY, MINERALOGY
- References to Antimony are scattered through the technical litera- ture of many languages, and the subject is dealt with in general treatises on metallurgy.
- other metals to form antimony alloys or combined with oxygen to form antimony produce antimony as a by-product of smelting lead and other metals.
- Public Health Goal for. ANTIMONY in Drinking Water. Prepared by.
- Antimony in Drinking-water
- Antimony in Drinking-water, Background document for development of WHO.
- About one-half of the primary antimony used in the United.
Suggested News Resources
- Producing Hydrogen in 'Backyard' Could be Possible: Scientist
- A research finding shows that an alloy formed by a two percent substitution of antimony (Sb) in gallium nitride (GaN) has the right electrical properties to enable solar energy to split water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen.
- AMG announces appointment of Mr. Gareth Penny to lead AMG's mining businesses
- AMG's mining businesses presently consist of the antimony mining, concentration and smelting operations in Turkey and antimony trioxide operations in France, and the tantalum and niobium mining and concentration operations in Brazil.
- Expedition Mining Identifies Gold-Arsenic-Antimony Anomalies on Mt. Mervyn
- VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Aug. 30, 2011) - Expedition Mining Inc. (TSX VENTURE:EXU) (the "Company") wishes to announce the results from the Phase I work program on the Mt.
- Adroit Updates Antimony Project
- The two contiguous permits total 899 Ha and contain the largest of the Company's historic Antimony resources (see the Company's January 10, 2011 news release).
- Brewery Creek's Expanding Sleeman Discovery Encounters Gold and Silver
- Diamond Drilling to Commence on the Company's Antimony and Eureka Projects The Company also announces that it has begun a diamond drill program on the AJ target at the Antimony Project.
Suggested Web Resources
- Antimony - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Antimony is a toxic chemical element with the symbol Sb and an atomic number of 51.
- WebElements Periodic Table of the Elements | Antimony | Essential
- This WebElements periodic table page contains Essential information for the element antimony.
- Information, images and videos about Antimony - general properties, discovery, states, energies, appearance and characteristics.
- Antimony (Sb) - Chemical properties, Health and Environmental effects
- Physical data, chemical properties, health and environmental effects.
- ATSDR - Toxic Substances - Antimony
- Mar 3, 2011 Antimony is a silvery-white metal that is found in the earth's crust.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdominions office
dream dictionary city