- Fortress of Antiochus Epiphanes Uncovered in Jerusalem
- On Monday afternoon, the Israeli Antiquities Authority (iaa) sent a newsbrief to reporters in Jerusalem, calling for a press conference the following day to announce the “solution to one of the greatest questions in the history of Jerusalem.” Tuesday's ...
- Huey Lewis: Stocks don't worry me, free music does
- So you can have the clear forerunner of the anti-Christ in Antiochus IV Epiphanes and later the End Times anti-Christ.
- The Akra, Epiphanes' Lost Stronghold in Jerusalem, Is Found
- Based on these, the Israel Antiquities Authority researchers postulate that Epiphanes' lost compound in Jerusalem has been found. Simon the Maccabee conquers. The compound was built by Antiochus Epiphanes IV, king of the Seleucids, in 167 BCE.
- What We Know About the Truth Behind the Hanukkah Story
- According to First Maccabees, religious persecution by Antiochus Epiphanes led the rebels known as Maccabees to take back their temple from the Syrian-Greek Empire. Meanwhile, another book called Second Maccabees has a very different story.
- Acra Fortress Found in Jerusalem
- On November 3rd, researchers associated with the Israel Antiquities Authority announced that they had found the remnants of the fortress used by the Greek Seleucid king Antiochus Epiphanes during his 168 BCE siege of Jerusalem. The find has solved one ...
Antiochus Epiphanes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antiochus Epiphanes books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Antiochus Epiphanes Topics
rf linear accelerator
scrypt visual wordplay
dream dictionary tornado
the mole strategy