- A Seleucid dynasty ruling in Syria (280-64 b.c.).
- ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES
- Antiochus Epiphanes. George Burnside.
- From alexander and the successors to the religious Persecutions of
- 16 from alexander to antiochus epiphanes ence.
- THE RISE OF ANTIOCHUS IV EPIPHANES AND HIS ASSAULT
- This paper will focus on the Seleucid king known as Antiochus IV Epiphanes, who ruled over the. Seleucid Empire from 175-164 BC.
- Who's who in 1 Maccabees: Major Character List Antiochus
- Antiochus Epiphanes IV (King of Syria; fights against Israel and Mattathias and his sons the Maccabees boys: Judas, Simon, John, Johannan, Eleazar).
- #1482 The Abomination of Desolation – The Abomination of
- #1482 The Abomination of Desolation – The Abomination of Desolation of Antiochus.
- Worldwide Diwali celebration is Oct. 26 this year
- For Jews, December holds Hanukkah, the story of the miraculous eight-day supply of oil that was provided at the rededication of the temple after it had been desecrated by Antiochus Epiphanes in 167 BC.
- Antiochus IV Epiphanes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Antiochus IV Epiphanes ruled the Seleucid Empire from 175 BC until his death in 164 BC.
- Daniel's Prophecy of Antiochus Epiphanes : ChristianCourier.com
- Antiochus Epiphanes was a Greek tryant of the 2nd century B.C.
- Antiochus Epiphanes
- Antiochus Epiphanes - The passion of the revolt was kindled, when in 168 Antiochus Epiphanes dared to occupy Jerusalemand desecrate the temple.
- Antiochus IV Epiphanes: The Antichrist of the Old Testament
- Antiochus IV Epiphanes is one of the greatest types of the Antichrist in the Old Testament.
- JewishEncyclopedia.com - ANTIOCHUS IV., EPIPHANES
- ANTIOCHUS IV.
Antiochus Epiphanes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antiochus Epiphanes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Antiochus Epiphanes Topics
reality therapy principles
anni albers by anni albers