- Third incident of anti-Semitic graffiti found at Newton middle school
- NEWTON — A third incident of anti-Semitic graffiti was found on the bathroom wall at a Newton middle school last week, as controversy swirled around the principal's handling of the first two incidents earlier in the school year.
- New York's leaders must stand up to anti-Semitism at CUNY
- Americans are mourning today the murder of one of their finest sons, Taylor Force, a West Point graduate. He made it through tours in Iraq and Afghanistan only to be stabbed to death by a Palestinian Arab terrorist on the streets of Tel Aviv.
- Uruguay Jew stabbed to death in suspected anti-Semitic attack
- Thirty-three percent of Uruguayans hold views that can be construed as anti-Semitic, according to a 2014 survey by the Anti-Defamation League, with nearly half of respondents agreeing that Jews are more loyal to Israel than Uruguay and 64 percent ...
- UK's Labour Party brings back member accused of anti-Semitism
- (JTA) — Britain's Labour Party has readmitted a member who runs a website that publishes articles deemed anti-Semitic. Gerry Downing, who operates the Socialist Fight website and has defended ISIS and the 9/11 terrorists, was expelled from Labour in ...
- Labour Oxford antisemitism inquiry told of fresh Jew-hate claims at second
- Labour's investigation into allegations of antisemitism at a leading university has been made aware of similar Jew-hate claims at a second campus, the JC can reveal.
Antisemitism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antisemitism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshistory of the jews in england the statutum de judaismo 1275
monoclonal antibodies chimeric and humanized antibodies
butterfly aerodynamics butterflies and flutter
chronic myelogenous leukemia blast crisis
ethology tinbergens four questions for ethologists
debate moot court
dancing at lughnasa in-depth character portraits