A selection of articles related to antiseptic.
Original articles from our library related to the Antiseptic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Antiseptic.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Thyme (Thymus Spp.)
- This is a powerful antiseptic. It is useful for bronchial and intestinal ailments. You can use thyme in a homemade mouthwash to prevent tooth decay. Thyme is also burnt to fumigate magical spaces. It brings good health, and is placed under the pillow to ward...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary T
- The Rose - Love, Healing, Symbolism and Alchemy
- When someone gives you red roses you know what it means: Love. Some say it means love and respect, but most of the times it means love and desire. The rose, this wondrous Lady of Flowers, is attributed to femininity. The red rose belongs with Aphrodite, the...
Earth Mysteries >> Essential Oils
Antiseptic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antiseptic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- This Antiseptic Could Make C-Sections Safer
- Researchers at Washington University School of Medicine in St.
- Tigercub get educational in their 'Antiseptic' video
- Let it never be said that Tigercub are selfish. Snarling, deranged, sludgy monsters? Sure.
- Antiseptics and Disinfectants
- LONDON, Feb. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This BCC Research report summarizes the development, innovations and market movements of antiseptics and disinfectants, and offers a view on their usage in diverse areas. Includes forecasts through 2020.
- Dr. Ron Stewart to talk Thursday about a Cape Bretoner who pioneered
- Lister, aided by 'the boy from Black River,' John Stewart, saved millions of lives through their antiseptic method of pre- and post-operative wound care and founded the principles of surgery.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
beard the ancient and classical world