A selection of articles related to antispasmodic.
Original articles from our library related to the Antispasmodic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Antispasmodic.
- Sweet Woodruff
- Botanical Name(s): Asperula odorata , Galium odoratum Species: Rubiaceae Also known as: Woodruff; 'Musk of the Woods' (french), Ladies-in-the-Hay (English), Sweet Grass (English), Waldmeister (German - meaning 'Master of the Wood') Description: Smooth; erect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Antispasmodic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antispasmodic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New study looks at marijuana use during pregnancy
- Researchers at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus were recently awarded a grant to study the impacts of prenatal marijuana use — a hotly debated issue with little existing research.
- Remedies from the Earth: Let the sunshine in with orange oil
- It's considered an effective antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, deodorant, digestive stimulant and circulation-booster. Historically, the peels of oranges have been used in Chinese medicine for a variety of ailments.
- Drugmakers eye growing IBS market with DTC push
- Irritable bowel syndrome is often treated initially through changes to diet, stress reduction techniques, over-the-counter medicines, and antispasmodic agents, which are all aimed at relieving symptoms.
- Go alkaline for better health
- Victoria Beckham, Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston are among the celebs said to swear by the alkaline diet, considered to be a secret to longevity, loads of energy, clear skin and all-round wellness.
- 10 tummy troubles you should never ignore
- These symptoms tend to lessen when you move your bowels, says Dr. Lauren Gerson, assistant professor of medicine at Stanford University School of Medicine. Fix it: Visit the doctor, who will probably prescribe an antispasmodic drug to regulate your ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchest-800 comparison between series
radio station program formats
massachusetts state police
b-25 mitchell armament