A selection of articles related to antispasmodic.
Original articles from our library related to the Antispasmodic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Antispasmodic.
- Sweet Woodruff
- Botanical Name(s): Asperula odorata , Galium odoratum Species: Rubiaceae Also known as: Woodruff; 'Musk of the Woods' (french), Ladies-in-the-Hay (English), Sweet Grass (English), Waldmeister (German - meaning 'Master of the Wood') Description: Smooth; erect...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary S
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Antispasmodic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antispasmodic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Antispasmodic and bronchodilator activities of Taxodium
- Jan 3, 2011 Antispasmodic and bronchodilator activities of.
- Antispasmodic effect of Physalis alkekengi fruit extract on rat uterus
- Conclusion: It seems that the extract induced antispasmodic effect mainly via calcium Key words: Rat, Uterus, Physalis alkekengi, Antispasmodic.
Suggested News Resources
- Drugs, guns found during search
- four military-style ballistic plates, a .22-caliber revolver, a duffel bag containing 243 rounds of 9 mm and .
- Foods That Reduce Dysmenorrhea
- According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, peppermint has antispasmodic and anti-gas properties.
- Evaluation of Abelmoschus moschatus extracts for antioxidant, free radical
- The aromatic seeds of this plant are aphrodisiac, ophthalmic, cardio tonic, antispasmodic and used in the treatment of intestinal complaints and check queasiness.
- Medicinal Uses for Coriander
- The essential oils have been used to improve gastrointestinal conditions and as an appetite stimulant and antispasmodic.
Suggested Web Resources
- Antispasmodic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Antispasmodic medical facts from Drugs.com
- Physician reviewed Antispasmodic patient information - includes Antispasmodic description, dosage and directions.
- antispasmodic - definition of antispasmodic in the Medical dictionary
- Also found in: Dictionary/thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia, Hutchinson, 0.03 sec. antispasmodic /an·ti·spas·mod·ic/ (-spaz-mod´ik).
- Antispasmodic Drugs | Health | Patient UK
- Antispasmodic Drugs - Antispasmodics are used to treat symptoms such as pain and spasm in irritable bowel syndrome. The side-effects most commonly ...
- Antispasmodic definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular
- Apr 27, 2011 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of counterculture films
murray v curlett
list of 13th century inventions
chlorine mercury cell electrolysis