A selection of articles related to antony tudor.
Original articles from our library related to the Antony Tudor. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Antony Tudor.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Antony Tudor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antony Tudor books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What Constitutes a Dance?: Investigating the Constitutive Properties
- Investigating the Constitutive Properties of Antony Tudor's Dark Elegies. By: Ann Dils. Dils, A.
- Conference 2011 Bios Judith Chazin-Bennahum
- Principal Soloist with the Metropolitan Opera Ballet Company when Antony Tudor was Director of Ballet. Ms.
- 2011 Museum Brochure - National Museum of Dance & Hall of Fame
- Images: (Top row, left to right) C.V.
- Alabama Ballet
- legendary choreographers Agnes de Mille, Antony Tudor and the Ballet's own Roger Van Fleteren. American.
- August Newsletter 2011
- Frederick Ashton, Antony Tudor, and. Agnes de Mille. Over the years Rambert's group changed names.
Suggested News Resources
- Square Dance
- De Mille was part of a generation of dance luminaries, including George Balanchine, Martha Graham, Jerome Robbins, and Antony Tudor.
Suggested Web Resources
- Antony Tudor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Antony Tudor in Gala Performance, photographed by Carl Van Vechten, 1941.
- The Antony Tudor Ballet Trust
- Antony Tudor Ballet Trust - Dedicated to the preservation and promotion of the ballets of choreographer Antony Tudor.
- Antony Tudor - ABT
- Antony Tudor, one of the giants of twentieth century choreography, began dancing professionally with Ballet Rambert in London.
- Andros on Ballet - Anthony Tudor
- Antony Tudor's real name was William Cook and when he decided to change his name he figured he might as well take the name of the royal family.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespachypodium horombense
john roberts jurisprudence
the mirror cracked by carl buijs
pacific reserve fleet