- Law needed to stop acts of discrimination
- The event was organised by ActionAid Bangladesh and Regional Antyaja Forum (RAF). In June, the Law Commission recommended formulation of a law to prevent discrimination against Dalits, adivasis, cleaners, tea-garden labourers, hermaphrodites ...
- What's there in a surname?
- Subsequently, they were not even considered as Sudra as they were categorized as Antyaja (last in the last category) and were generally given space outside the main town for residence. The oppression continued in the colonial period where they were ...
- Arc of Justice: What's in a name?
- But isn't the humiliation productive of righteous anger and defiant energy, and hadn't the Hindu caste system been left behind through the outright rejection of terms like “Untouchable”, “Mahar”, “antyaja”, “panchama” and even the Gandhian “Harijan”?
Antyaja is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antyaja books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmountain ranges of virginia
sudden strike system requirements
refrigerator how it works
tensor product properties
list of buddhist temples taiping
islamic invasion of india