- In the early Vedic literature such as the Smritis (ancient religious scriptures) the word Antyajas is used for the untouchable castes.
- Grey Literature on Caste-based Minority Community in India
- Another group excluded from the main society was called Parjanya or Antyaja.
- 1. LETTER TO VASUMATI PANDIT 2. LETTER TO RADHA GANDHI
- Antyajas have to suffer the same humiliation in railway trains as before. They are not indignities.
- Caste Structure and Kinship
- They are Antyaja, i.e., outside the Varna system.
- Mahabharata Tatparya Nirnaya
- Later Vidura said to Yudhistira in antyaja language “always be careful about the That is why Vidura chose to indicate it using the language of Antyaja. 2.
- ANASUYA BHOWMIK
- ˙ilpi, Ra√gakara, Antyaja, ˙au∫∂ika, Veƒyå, Lubdha- ka will reside on the corner plots. The shape of the fort may be Circle,.
- Shudra – The Rising
- They were called by the names of Chandaal, Antyaja, Black Caste, Harijan, Schedule caste & SHUDRA - THE UNTOUCHABLES.
- A selection of articles related to Antyaja. Nill. More material related to Antyaja can be found here: Nill.
- Antyaja (The Annihilation of Caste - Dr. B. R. Ambedkar)
- Antyaja. Find this term in: para #, ----, Section 1, 2, Section 1, 3. In Sanskrit, "last- born.
- Anty Aja | Facebook
- Join Facebook to connect with Anty Aja and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.
- Dalit | Dalit – Parittran
- From Candala to Antyaja to Horijon to Dalits. The word “Dalit Antyaja jatis is instead the Sanskrit expression used from early medieval times in Bengal.
- Adult Fiction, Singh, Rajib, 1969-, Antyaja andhakar / Rajib Singh, I BEN AF. Adult Fiction, Singha, Debabrata, Jagaran, I BEN F.
Antyaja is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Antyaja books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.