- Articulate expressions
- The dancer eloquently portrayed the Vibhabva (determinant) and Anubhava (consequent), correlating the mood of the Nayika with happenings in nature.
- Don Quixote in Kathakali
- You need anubhava (aesthetic experience) in order to have rasa,” he said. Many other events are also being planned to mark the 60th anniversary of India-Spanish ties, said Martin. “We are doing a big festival in Spain from the end of May.
- Classical Indian dance at Mariposa
- “Anubhava is a Sanskrit term which means obtaining knowledge or experience through personal observation,” said Zareen. “This is something I am hoping my audience members will experience when watching my dance performance.” The performance is the ...
- Anubhava Mantap inaugurated
- Poojya Mahantha Swamigalu, chief of the Chittargi Samsthana Mutt, inaugurated the Anubhava Mantap here on Sunday to commemorate the golden jubilee celebrations of Basava Samiti. Lauding the initiatives of the samiti for popularising the Vachanas of ...
- An exuberant experience
- This best defines the essence of the recently formed North-American dance troupe and production group, Anubhava. The confluence of youthful exuberance and finely honed talent, Anubhava is a full-scale professional Bharatanatyam dance production with ...
Anubhava is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anubhava books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgulag conditions
the shawshank redemption trivia
the lion king controversies
dream symbol bean
punk rock characteristics
swahili language verb affixation