- Buddhist settlement discovered on Seethanagaram hill
- A large number of Buddhist chaityas, viharas and stupas have been unearthed in this State. Some major sites in the area where Buddhist relics have been excavated are Nagarjunakonda, Anupu, Dhulikatta, Aduru, Bhattiprolu and Bavikonda.
- Kerala Urban Development Society - Ways and Means to Get Better
- So, when Anup's US-based friend Abraham George Vatakencherry, a teacher, suggested that they start an organisation to provide suggestions for urban development, the former did not hesitate. “Abraham is a city enthusiast,” he says.
- Get permits for boating, Telangana government men told
- GUNTUR: Locals led by Macharla ZPTC P. Gopi Reddy and Telugu Desam leaders rushed to the spot and demanded that the TS employees stop the works. They claimed that Anupu was in AP and questioned how the Telangana government could operate ...
- SECON's boat to take shape in Telangana
- The SECON Supplies, a Visakhaptnam-based firm that made the cruiser for Telangana State Development Corporation (TSTDC) choose Anupu to assemble the cruiser since the place is the best location to assemble a boat. Before the division of Andhra ...
- The mammoth and the magnificent
- This sector would also have an open-air performance area in a modern adoption of the architecture of its 2nd century AD ancestor which is now a reconstructed monument near Anupu! For the present, these developments would comprise the project; three ...
Anupu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anupu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjames t kirk death and shatnerverse
666 number in mathematics
basil cultural aspects