- 1.1 WHAT IS ANUSAYA? 1.
- Abhidharmakosa Chapter 5: Anusaya – Latent Defilements
- Abhidharmakosa Chapter 5: Anusaya – Latent Defilements.
- Abhidharmakosa Study Materials Chapter V: Anusaya (Defilements)
- Abhidharmakosa Chapter V: Anusaya – Latent Defilements.
- 1.1.2 The Commentary to the Anusaya Sutta (S 45.
- (Sa3yojana, Anusaya, and "sava) (sa3yojana) (2sava) (sa3yojana
- Correspondences between Fetters, Latent Tendencies, and Influxes. (Sa3yojana, Anusaya, and "sava). FETTERS.
- The Impact of Buddhism on the Development of Chinese Vocabulary
- anu-saya saya. 《普門學報》第15期/ 2003年5月. 論文/ 論佛教對古代漢語詞彙發展 演變的影響(上)_中英對照.
- Woman commits suicide to support Anna
- One of the neighbours, Anusaya Satpute said she was shocked by the incident as the Karande's were living peacefully without any domestic trouble. “Although they are very poor, they were generally happy with life,” she said.
- Aug 15, 2011 passionate about music. Interactive music webzine and network. Focusing on World music.
- Next Music from TOKYO tour 2 - Anusaya
- Oct 1, 2010 Anusaya Updates 2011.08.15: Profile: KEKAL, 0.
- Anusaya Sutta: Obsessions (1)
- This term — anusaya — is usually translated as "underlying tendency" or "latent tendency.
- Anusaya Sutta: Obsessions (2)
- Anusaya Sutta: Obsessions (2). translated from the Pali by.
- anusaya. the 7 'proclivities', inclinations, or tendencies are: sensuous greed ( kāma-rāga, s.
Anusaya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anusaya books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshigh middle ages the rise of chivalry
chi thien su
list of deities sikhism