- Prof Dr.S.N.Barhanpurkar Name : Designation : Head of Department
- Poorvagraha, Abiruchi, Pratishthan, Anushtubh, Lokwangamaya, etc and in Duswant Manav An adaptation of Anto Artuads play The Sensi Anushtubh 1987.
- Sant TulsidAs
- Tulsi is not far behind, he also uses many meters including anushtubh, totaka, vamshastha, to name a few. The MAnas abounds in metaphors.
- Sarameyavinoda in Manasollasa: Dogs for Recreation and Hunting
- thirty-one couplets in the popular Anushtubh meter dealing with 'dog as a source of recreation'.
- Applied Integral Studies
- Vedic Prosody, Chandas, such meters as Gayatri, Trishtubh, Anushtubh, Jagati, etc., will be studied in detail.
- SARASVATI-RAHASYA UPANISHAD
- Entonces Ashvalayana dijo: De este gran mantra de diez versos sobre Sarasvati, yo,. Ashvalayana, soy le vidente. La métrica es la Anushtubh de ocho sílabas.
- Mahabharata: Journey through alphabets
- SAVYASACHI is Arjuna, meaning left-handed, not ambidextrous. Arjuna is depicted wrongly when he's shown shooting arrows with the bow in his left hand. T.
- Anuṣṭubh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Anuṣṭup is the name of a meter and a metrical unit, found in both Vedic and Classical Sanskrit poetry, but with significant differences.
- Sanskrit literature: Information from Answers.com
- The most common form, the sloka, developed from the Vedic anushtubh, a stanza of four octosyllabic lines.
- Satapatha Brahmana Part II (SBE26): Third Kâ<I>n</I><I>d</I>a: III
- anushtubh verse, and the anushtubh is speech, and the sacrifice also is speech. 3:1:4:33.
Anushtubh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anushtubh books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.