Anxiety Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
A selection of articles related to anxiety obsessive compulsive disorder.
Original articles from our library related to the Anxiety Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anxiety Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Brown: Correspondences
- Candle Magick: Neutrality, influencing friendships, special favors Feather Magick: Earth, Can be mixed with white or black for protection, Mixed with pink for love, especially self love. Aura color: Can indicate that illness is bout to begin. Can be a...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Anxiety Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anxiety Obsessive Compulsive Disorder books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Understanding obsessive compulsive disorders
- Her parents' admonition to stop behaving this way only increased Jessica's anxiety, and inadvertently exacerbated her disorder. Jessica was suffering from Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- The mental health maze of finding treatment for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder is defined by the International OCD Foundation as, "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a disorder of the brain and behavior. OCD causes severe anxiety in those affected. OCD involves both obsessions and ...
- How to Beat Writer's Block
- Symptoms of depression and anxiety, including increased self-criticism and reduced excitement and pride at work, were elevated in the blocked group; symptoms of obsessive-compulsive disorder, such as repetition, self-doubt, procrastination, and ...
- Why I'm Not Ashamed To Say I Go To Therapy
- But then, sophomore year of high school, my anxiety came back for an extended visit. I realized that fear of weather was just a small manifestation of obsessive compulsive disorder and general anxiety, and the two began to torment me each day. My mom ...
- How Sex and Drugs Saved My Life (and Could Save the World)
- I believe it is time to redefine addiction, as Bruce K.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.