A selection of articles related to anxiety.
Original articles from our library related to the Anxiety. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anxiety.
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Projective. Element: Fire. Chalcedony Quartz Cat's Eye. Yellow-gold. Confidence, willpower, clear thinking (and thus speaking), personal power in life. Yellow/solar plexus chakra. (Not as strong as citrine or Topaz.) Works on mental plane; amplifies thinking...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Suit of Swords: Tarot Card Meanings
- ACE OF SWORDS Meaning: Clarity of mind, great determination. Conquest. Victory without doubt. Reversed: Tyranny, embarrassment, hindrance, obstacle, self-destruction. 2 OF SWORDS - Peace Meaning: Balanced force. Concord. Solving differences of opinion....
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
Anxiety is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anxiety books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The economy's improving, but Americans' economic anxiety persists
- But that hasn't translated to lower levels of economic stress, according to the latest Marketplace Edison-Research Poll.
- The ONE Body Hack To Calm Anxiety You Need To Know
- When you're in the throes of anxiety, it can feel like relief is a fantasy — it's as if you can't remember ever not feeling as anxious as you do in that moment.
- For 80 Years, Young Americans Have Been Getting More Anxious and Depressed
- A key thing to understand before diving into her argument is that there are important methodological obstacles to accurately gauging how the prevalence of anxiety and depression wax and wane over time. The words “depression” and “anxiety” themselves, ...
- Tyler Matzek leaves Rockies spring training to deal with performance anxiety
- SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. — Rockies left-handed pitcher Tyler Matzek has left spring training to deal with personal issues tied to his ongoing struggles with performance anxiety.
- Concert Review: Citizen eases my anxiety with blood and punk
- Personally, I am a bundle of anxiety, and through my experience, I have come to find that a lot of avid concert attendees are bundles themselves.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.