A selection of articles related to anxiety.
Original articles from our library related to the Anxiety. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Anxiety.
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Projective. Element: Fire. Chalcedony Quartz Cat's Eye. Yellow-gold. Confidence, willpower, clear thinking (and thus speaking), personal power in life. Yellow/solar plexus chakra. (Not as strong as citrine or Topaz.) Works on mental plane; amplifies thinking...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Suit of Swords: Tarot Card Meanings
- ACE OF SWORDS Meaning: Clarity of mind, great determination. Conquest. Victory without doubt. Reversed: Tyranny, embarrassment, hindrance, obstacle, self-destruction. 2 OF SWORDS - Peace Meaning: Balanced force. Concord. Solving differences of opinion....
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Anxiety is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anxiety books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Anxiety Disorders
- date), anxiety disorders last at least 6 months and can get worse if they are not treated.
- ANXIETY AND - National Association of School Psychologists
- Anxiety is a common experience to all of us on an almost daily basis.
- Reducing Test Anxiety
- the major causes of test anxiety and offers practical advice for how to counter each one.
- Anxiety Disorders
- What Are Anxiety Disorders? Anxiety disorders are the most common of emotional disorders and affect more than 25 million Americans.
- Understanding Anxiety Disorders and Effective Treatment
- What are the major kinds of anxiety disorders?
Suggested News Resources
- BC kids face highest back-to-school anxiety
- Beginning of Story Content BC kids have the highest levels of anxiety about heading back to school, a national Angus Reid survey suggests. A new Angus Reid survey indicates BC kids have the most back-to-school anxiety.
- Anxiety comes between the kid and his friend
- Socially withdrawn children are believed to experience competing motivations-they want to interact with peers, but the prospect of doing so causes anxiety that interferes with such interactions.
- Probiotics could someday treat depression and anxiety
- What if you could treat depression, anxiety and other mood disorders without drugs or invasive procedures but simply by eating probiotic yogurt, or drinking a probiotic broth? A new study in mice suggests this may be possible someday.
- Reducing your child's anxiety about school
- But school anxiety is common — and treatable, experts say.
Suggested Web Resources
- Anxiety - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Anxiety (also called angst or worry) is a psychological and physiological state characterized by somatic, emotional, cognitive, and behavioral components.
- Anxiety Symptoms, Causes, Types, Signs and Treatment on
- 10 hours ago Read about anxiety (generalized anxiety disorder, GAD) causes, physical symptoms and signs, medications and treatment.
- What is Anxiety? A Guide To Anxiety
- A guide to anxiety; includes the causes, symptoms and treatments for anxiety.
- Anxiety and Panic Disorders Center: Panic Attacks, Phobias, and
- Panic and anxiety disorders affect an estimated 2.4 million Americans. Panic attacks are twice as common in women as in men.
- NIMH · Anxiety Disorders
- Anxiety is a normal reaction to stress. It helps one deal with a tense situation in the office, study harder for an exam, keep focused on an important speech.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdusty springfield solo success
planet interstellar planets
x86 mmx and beyond
list of mountain passes alps
profit impact of marketing strategy