- They are called Sathyavathi, Angavathi, Anyavathi and Nidaanavathi. We shall consider these in some detail.
- 11 Devotion — the supreme yagna
- yavathi Angavathi, Anyavathi and Nidhaanavathi.
- 21. Three In One
- The third sadhana is Anyavathi. In this sadhana the Divine is worshipped on the basis of certain insignia in a particular form like that of Vishnu or Shiva.
- A selection of articles related to Anya-vathi. A selection of articles related to Anya-vathi. Nill.
- Glossary for the Vahinis
- anya-vathi. Symbolized divinity. a-nyaya (-nyaaya).
- Anya Vathi | RM.com ®
- Anya Vathi articles, reference materials. Need more on Anya Vathi? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Anya Vathi roots.
- Modes of Worship
- They are called Sathyavathi, Angavathi, Anyavathi and Nidaanavathi.
Anya Vathi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anya Vathi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.