- 'Ruby' called Gem of Tanzania valued at £11 MILLION was 2kg lump of rock worth
- An investigation by the Insolvency Service discovered the supposedly cursed stone was just a 2kg lump of anyolite, a practically worthless grade of ruby.
- The Obese Of Congo: When Wealth Leads To Weight Gain
- To those who don't like to be criticized for their eating habits, Pascal Anyolite says: “It's not about going back, it's about eating less and varying the kinds of foods.
- The '£11m Gem of Tanzania' exposed as a £100 fake
- The 2.1kg (4.6lb) rock is now believed to be a large lump of anyolite, a low-grade form of ruby, with a value of just £100.
- Ban for Wrekin Construction Company Limited directors behind St George's
- Two directors of a failed construction company that revamped St George's Square before the firm went bust have been disqualified after a forged ruby valuation was used to inflate accounts. Wrekin Construction Company Limited directors David Unwin and ...
- Tanzanian ruby valued at £11m sells for just £8000 after being proved to be a
- A giant ruby once valued at £11million has sold for just a fraction of the price after documents proved it was a forgery, it emerged today. The 10,700 carat Gem of Tanzania, once believed to be the largest ruby in the world, was sold for just £8,010 by ...
Anyolite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anyolite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesurethral sponge
bristol motor speedway trivia
list of famous indian americans
captain tsubasa players
road to perdition themes