- ANZUS Treaty signed 1951 by Australia, New Zealand, and the United to New Zealand; 2.6 11 September 2001 attacks; 2.7 East Timor; 2.
- Australia: Background and U.S. Relations
- ANZUS treaty to offer assistance to the United States after the attacks of September. 11, 2001, in which 22 posture on issues such as Taiwan.
- John Howard, Australia, and the Coalition of the Willing
- China and Taiwan.43 Downer suggested that only a direct atack on either party would trigger ANZUS Treaty obligations.
- Howard's Long March
- especially towards Taiwan, the ANZUS alliance will quickly assume a containment posture.
- Will we go to war over Taiwan? - Opinion - www.theage.com.au
- Aug 21, 2004 He suggested ANZUS only generates obligations for Australia and the US should either country be attacked.
- Australia, the United States and a 'China Growing Strong':
- The Australian-U.S. alliance, most commonly known as ANZUS (New Zealand was a member when Initial emphasis will be assigned to the Taiwan question.
Anzus Taiwan is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Anzus Taiwan books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.