A selection of articles related to apache tears.
Original articles from our library related to the Apache Tears. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Apache Tears.
- Apache Tears
- Projective. Element: Fire. Small, dark, smoky-translucent Obsidian pebbles. For looking within, protection, vision quest/purpose. Gently grounds and unblocks lower body and endocrine glands/chakras. Aids healing. Represents tears of grief shed by Native...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Job's Tears: Correspondences
- Coix lachryma Folk Names: Tear Grass Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Healing, Wishes, Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary J
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And after the uproar was ceased, Paul called unto him the disciples, and embraced them, and departed for to go into Macedonia. 20:2 And when he had gone over those parts, and had given them much exhortation, he came into Greece, 20:3 And there...
New Testament >> The Acts
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Blessings Prayer
- As I count my blessings of this past year Through all the laughter and even the tears Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall You were with me through it all Through many Moons, and the bright Sun My life each day has just begun Through the year all nights to end I...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum. 7:2 And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die. 7:3 And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders...
New Testament >> Luke
Apache Tears is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apache Tears books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TUMBLING INSTRUCTIONS
- One of the hardest rock to tumble are Apache Tears. They have to all be the same size and you have to follow the tumbling instructions to a tee.
- K Daisy Creek—petrified wood (Mitchell, 1991; Kappele, 1998). L Patrick— apache tears in perlite (Reno Gem and Minerals Society files).
- Jasper Cayon ? Old Black Water. Apache Tears.
- NORTHWEST NEWSLETTER
- nodules, apache tears, etc.; Rock collecting-numerous collecting trips in Washington as well as the Pacific.
- nmg26n4: A guide to the Mule Creek volcanic vent, the rhyolite of
- glass to form the “Apache tears” that mantle the surface and form a trail down the gulch to the dirt tank. Elsewhere, as along.
Suggested News Resources
- TRAMS show still rockin' after 25 years
- Shoppers could pick up Apache tears – translucent pieces of obsidian – for 50 cents, attractive pieces of jewelry from less than $10 to more than $100, and unusual rocks or fossils costing several hundred dollars.
Suggested Web Resources
- Apache tears - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Apache tears are rounded nodules of obsidian (volcanic black glass) with diameter from about 0.5 to 5 cm.
- Apache Tears Facts, Information and Legend
- Facts, Information, and Legend about Apache Tears!
- Apache Tears Heal Grief And Give Protection and Grounding
- Learn how Apache Tears, strange out-of-shape black Obsidian stones heal grief and clear negative emotions.
- Native American Indian Legends - Apache Tear Drop - Apache
- It is said that whoever owns an Apache Tear Drop will never have to cry again, for the Apache Women have shed their tears in place of yours.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.