A selection of articles related to apan mudra.
Original articles from our library related to the Apan Mudra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Apan Mudra.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Apan Mudra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apan Mudra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Try these therapies to battle rising pollution levels
- Yoga mudras are a great answer to battle pollutants. The inner medicine is your breath while your hand is the operative machine.
- Mudra Sutra
- Yoga is my life,” says 30-year-old yoga expert Naval K Sikhwal who is an achiever in his field.
- Beat diabetes with yoga
- Asanas like the vakrasan, halasan, chakrasan, matsyendrasan, paschimottasan and mudras like pran mudra, apan mudra and surya mudra are all beneficial to diabetics. Yogic kriyas like the danda kriya and the nauli kriya are also very beneficial.
- Health in your hands
- Thus combinations of different fingers results in different mudras. She recommends six mudras, which should be practiced daily — gyan mudra, prithvi mudra, apan mudra, pran mudra, dhyan mudra and vayu mudra. Every mudra is useful in treating some ...
- Give your heart a breather
- Intense breathing and inverted yoga postures such as Viprit Karani Mudra help in avoiding this condition. In the case of hypertension, breathing techniques such as Sahaj Pranayam, Anulom Vilom, Bhramari Pranayama and Ujjayi Pranayama are useful.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Apan Mudra Topics
meaning of dreams about camper
the hives influences
welsh mythology the children of llyr
gag bdsm otm over-the-mouth gag
j d b debow