A selection of articles related to apana vayu.
Original articles from our library related to the Apana Vayu. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Apana Vayu.
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Apana Vayu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apana Vayu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Know the Vata Dosha to Get Over Health Issues
- Vyana vata is located in the hridya or heart and all motor functions are said to be controlled by this vayu. Samana vata is located near the jatharagni or digestive fire in the gastro-intestinal tract.
- Temple sexism: Be it Shani Shingnapur or Sabarimala, we wake up only when
- To create an elemental shift in human consciousness, the feminist movement — not unlike other ideological movements — relies on sharing a common goal to define, establish and achieve equal political, economic, cultural, personal and social rights for ...
- Why Sabarimala controversy is religious issue, not women's rights issue
- This removal of blood, which is the storehouse of the excess energy, is accomplished by Apana vayu-the elemental air or life force that governs downward movement.
- Is Yoga On Your Period Bad? Nope, But You Might Want To Avoid These 5 Postures
- In traditional yogic culture, the energy coursing through a woman's body during her period is called apana vayu, which is a natural downward force that assists in moving urine and the bowels.
- Know Thyself: How to stop trash talking
- Step Two: Connect with the Udana Vayu. As you lock the Jalandhara Bandha, send your awareness to the current of pranic energy in the throat.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.