- Therapy Can Only Go So Far
- There is no single Pali term that precisely describes the experience of self-directed aggression. The word aparadha refers to the sense of responsibility that follows from a transgression or crime.
- UP govt suspends IPS officer
- Your statement reminds me of a typical south Indian (usually Kannada brahmin based)old fashioned lady/man who when confronted with a reality, will tell in a very sarcastic and emotionally blackmail tone -"Oho..Kshamasbidappa...aparadha agoytu....
- CEPA is an attempt to eliminate a Sovereign State
- It is a total disgrace, “A Henagahana Aparadha yak”. The Sri Lankan army in the past has responded and offered their service to the nation in disaster management, why have they been disregarded? If requested an ambulance service is something the army ...
- Hypnotherapy workshop in city
- "In Atharva Veda, there is a line, 'Pragnaya aparadha jayate sarva rogan'. Loosely translated, it reads, All diseases start when intellect is disturbed.
- Return of the Hare Krishna sect
- Howard Resnick lives in a second-floor apartment on a quiet Santa Monica side street. Images of Krishna, the supreme god of the Hare Krishna movement, adorn the walls, and an electric keyboard waits in a corner to play Kirtan chants.
Aparadha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aparadha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.