- Photos and Scripts by Chennai Museum
- The fourth hand is held in the fashion of chinmudra attitude. His left foot rests on his right knee. The right foot is shown placed on the back of apasmara purusha.
- Kauai's Hindu Monastery News, January 2010
- Apasmarapurusha, a soul temporarily earth-bound by its own sloth, confusion and forgetfulness.
- IEX Journal Vol 4 No 1 body
- the prostrate body of a dwarfish demon, 'Muyalakan.' This is 'Apasmara Purusha,' the man or demon (purusa) called forgetfulness, or heedlessness (apasmara).
- Æ COIN WITH GANDHARA MAURYAN SYMBOLS GANDHARAN
- showing “Siva cursing Apasmarapurusa, wonder if this Apasmarapurusa on a Huvishka coin,”.
- Bronzes at their best
- Wriggling underneath his dancing feet is 'Apasmarapurusha', the symbol of evil; hissing forth the illusion is the snake coiled around his forearm.
- Atanu Dey on India's Development » Tandava — Shiva's Cosmic
- Sep 19, 2008 The divinity is represented as dancing on the postrate body of a dwarfish demon.
- Hindu God Shiva : Shiva (Shiv) - the destroyer
- Under his feet, Shiva crushes the demon of ignorance called Apasmara Purusha, caused by forgetfulness.
- Apasmarapurusha | RM.com ®
- Apasmarapurusha articles, reference materials. Need more on Apasmarapurusha? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Apasmarapurusha roots.
- File:Chidambaram Shiva.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The right foot of the god is firmly planted on the spine of the wriggling and dwarfish Apasmara purusha, who represents ignorance.
- Bronzes Of Srisailam - Welcome To Srisaila Devasthanam..............
- The God is in Anandatandav pose and placed his right leg on the Apasmara Purusha.
Apasmarapurusha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apasmarapurusha books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesd-dimer types of assays
water damage clause
the alphabet of ben-sira lilith