A selection of articles related to apathy.
Original articles from our library related to the Apathy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Apathy.
- The Rose - Love, Healing, Symbolism and Alchemy
- When someone gives you red roses you know what it means: Love. Some say it means love and respect, but most of the times it means love and desire. The rose, this wondrous Lady of Flowers, is attributed to femininity. The red rose belongs with Aphrodite, the...
Earth Mysteries >> Essential Oils
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Apathy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apathy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Apathy: A Common Psychiatric Syndrome in the Elderly
- such traits, does not address the medical definition of apathy or its nosological status.
Suggested News Resources
- Gondwana Univ still on paper, thanks to govt apathy
- NAGPUR: Maharashtra government's step-motherly treatment towards Vidarbha continues despite all denials.
- Apathy to review railway agreement affects ICD's operations
- However, India´s apathy has prevented Nepal from transporting goods in bulk and hoodless containers. This has hindered ICD manager - Himalayan Terminal - from operating loose goods, liquid goods and refrigerated goods.
- Apathy Costs British Motorists £2.4 Billion Each Year
- Pete Harrison continued: "Providers rely on driver apathy at renewal time; loyalty isn't rewarded with a cheaper premium and drivers should do their homework to check whether they can find a better deal elsewhere.
- Apathy - Honkey Kong Review
- Apathy returns to drop his biggest album to date, featuring production by DJ Premier, Evidence, DJ muggs and guest appearances from Xzibit, Ill Bill Slaine, and Celph Titled.
Suggested Web Resources
- Apathy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Apathy (also called impassivity or perfunctoriness) is a state of indifference, or the suppression of emotions such as concern, excitement, motivation and passion.
- Apathy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- People have shown surprising apathy toward these important social problems. People have shown a surprising apathy toward these problems.
- Apathy | Define Apathy at Dictionary.com
- absence or suppression of passion, emotion, or excitement. 2. lack of interest in or concern for things that others find moving or exciting.
- Apathy | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Apathy's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- apathy - definition of apathy by the Free Online Dictionary
- Lack of interest or concern, especially regarding matters of general importance or appeal; indifference. 2. Lack of emotion or feeling; impassiveness.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesedible marine fish and shellfish
twos complement multiplication
saad ibn muadh
mary poppins mr banks