- When Rigveda meets Indo-secularism
- Consecration of Vedas as 'apaurusheya' (divine). Right from the early date it was collected and redacted, the Rgveda became very sacred. It was recited with utmost care in an oral manner and very faithfully transmitted.
- Here's The Unpalatable Truth About Beef And Hinduism
- The Vedas were considered "apaurusheya" or "of non-human character", thereby suggesting a divine origin. The text consisted of simple songs invoking different deities like Indra, Agni, Varuna, Aditya, Rudra etc. No temples or idol worship are mentioned ...
- Why Do We See the Man in the Moon?
- Take a look at the slideshow above. The photos depict, in order: tower binoculars, a tank tread, tree bark, headphones, a tray table, a toilet, eggs, and more tree bark. Yet I perceived every one of them as a face, and I bet you did, too.
- The Politics of Knowledge And Caste
- Revered as apaurusheya , “not of human origin,” by its votaries, Vedas are eternal, imperishable and indestructible. The Vedic approval and disapproval is the ultimate test of good and bad, desirable and undesirable. So much so that anything, including ...
- Wendy Doniger's book; The Ghost of Indian Subcontinent
- She calls the Vedic Mantras as “poems” she do not consider Vedas 'Apaurusheya, divine and beyond the mundane. It has been taught to India by the European scholar's also long back.
Apaurusheya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apaurusheya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestoad nintendo character
cara al sol spanish lyrics
ford prefect car e493a
transmogrifier calvin and hobbes
mezzo-soprano famous mezzo-sopranos
routing distance vector algorithms