- The F-35 'Radar Bug' Isn't News And It's The Least Of The Program's Troubles
- The new APG-63V3 AESA radar, which is finding its way onto the F-15C/D fleet, has a targeted increased time between failure by a factor of as much as 10 to 30, depending on the source.
- Không quân Việt Nam đứng thứ 2 Đông Nam Á?
- Tiêm kích F-15SG có cấu hình tương tự F-15K của Hàn Quốc nhưng được trang bị radar quét mạng pha điện tử chủ động radar AESA AN/APG-63 V3 đưa RSAF trở thành quốc gia thứ 2 ở châu Á sau Nhật Bản và đầu tiên ở Đông Nam Á sở hữu tiêm kích ...
- Video Shows Russia's Most Advanced Operational Fighter Flying Out Of Its
- Russia has moved its most capable operational fighter aircraft, the Su-35S derivative of the Flanker family of combat aircraft, to its airfield outpost in Syria.
- Five Rafales, one Atlantique 2 and one C-135 involved in France's air strike
- APG-63v3 radar is in an elite class, it does move in supersonic dogfights and its specialty is BVR - looking at the tables its toe to toe with Su series with the low speed won by Su.
- Another American F-15 Crashes, This Time In England
- These 187 aircraft will be known as "Golden Eagles" and will receive major upgrades, including the highly capable APG-63V3 AESA radar, and potentially new cockpit displays, an infrared search and track system and other upgrades making them supposedly ...
Apg 63v3 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apg 63v3 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Apg 63v3 Topics
munich agreement reactions
minor race loeskalth
library etymology of the word
lillian gish timeline