A selection of articles related to aphrodisiaca.
Original articles from our library related to the Aphrodisiaca. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Aphrodisiaca.
- Damiana: Correspondences
- Turnera diffusa or T. aphrodisiaca Folk Names: Mexican Damiana Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Lust, Love, Visions...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary D
Aphrodisiaca is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aphrodisiaca books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Damiana, aliada contra la impotencia sexual
- En el siglo XVI, el médico inglés William Turner la catalogó con el nombre de Turnera aphrodisiaca.
- 10 Herbs to Give Your Sexual Drive a Boost
- Damiana (Turnera aphrodisiaca, T. diffusa) is used in Central America for frigidity, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and testicular atrophy. It helps sexual problems related to anxiety and increases nerve sensitivity.
- Alternatively Speaking: Getting in the mood
- Damiana leaf is also known in the scientific world as turneria aphrodisiaca, and even according to its name appears to be beneficial as an aphrodisiac for women.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
meaning of dreams about carp
ashkelon history of the ancient city
chris jericho undisputed champion
history of florida tourism industry
catalyst poisoning a catalyst
the scarlet pimpernel plot