- APLU task force supports tech transfer for tenure and promotion in academia
- "Technology transfer is one of the hallmark impacts of U.S. university research," said outgoing APLU Vice President R.
- APLU selects Clemson for 2015 Innovation & Economic Prosperity University Award
- “Each of the four winners has demonstrated an institution-wide commitment to economic engagement and have delivered on that commitment by spurring economic development in their communities,” said APLU President Peter McPherson. “APLU applauds ...
- U of M named winner in 2015 APLU Innovation & Economic Prosperity University
- APLU named one winner for each of the award's four categories — talent, innovation, place and connections — which recognize different components of economic engagement. The U of M's award was in the “innovation” category, which recognized how the ...
- Rankin Elected to Executive Committee of APLU Council on Research
- The Council on Research is composed of vice presidents for research and graduate deans at APLU member institutions. The council provides a forum for the discussion of research development and management, research policies and regulation, budget ...
- Ag professor honored with prestigious APLU award
- Outstanding teaching is just one aspect that led to Frasier's APLU award. He has served on numerous college and university committees including the University Curriculum Committee and the College of Agricultural Sciences Academic Affairs Committee.
Aplu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Aplu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbindu bindu chakra
yuki kajiura see-saw albums
epistemology epistemological theories
irony verbal irony
local marketing agreement