A selection of articles related to apnea mechanism.
Original articles from our library related to the Apnea Mechanism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Apnea Mechanism.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Apnea Mechanism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apnea Mechanism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pathophysiologic Mechanisms Underlying Apnea of Prematurity
- Characterize the unique features of neonatal respiratory control mechanisms. 2. Clarify how immature respiratory control contributes to neonatal apnea.
- Nocturia and Sleep Apnea
- 2/2/2010. 1. Nocturia and Sleep.
- Mechanisms of Apnea - ScienceDirect.com
- Dec 24, 2008 This paper focuses on the underlying mechanisms contributing to sleep- disordered breathing. Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is the most ...
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Nocturia and Polyuria in Older Adults
- cause nocturia by several mechanisms, such as obstructing the bladder outlet and ... ship between nocturia and obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in community.
- A Possible Mechanism for Mixed Apnea in Obstructive Sleep - Chest
- for Mixed Apnea (Iber eta!) A Possible Mechanism for Mixed Apnea in. Obstructive Sleep Apnea*.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pathophysiology of obstructive sleep apnea in adults - UpToDate
- Jul 21, 2015 Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a fairly common disorder with significant ... However, the mechanisms linking sleep-related physiologic ...
- Mechanisms of obstructive sleep apnea.
- Mechanisms of obstructive sleep apnea. Hudgel DW(1). Author information: (1) Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland.
- Mechanisms of apnea. - NCBI
- Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 2009 Jan-Feb;51(4):313-23. doi: 10.
- Sleep apnea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- There are three forms of sleep apnea: central (CSA), obstructive (OSA), and ..... The exact mechanism of the loss of central respiratory drive during sleep in OSA ...
- Mechanism of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) - Medindia
- Decreased airway muscle tone during sleep and deposition of fat around the air passages of the throat in overweight people can result in narrowing of the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.