A selection of articles related to apnea.
Original articles from our library related to the Apnea. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Apnea.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Apnea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apnea books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a sleep-related breathing disorder that involves a decrease or complete halt in airflow despite an ongoing effort to breathe.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Apnea. Asleep at the controls.
- Sleep Apnea and Cardiovascular Disease - Circulation
- tive sleep apnea (OSA) affects an estimated 15 million adult.
- SLEEP APNEA: IS YOUR PATIENT AT RISK NO. 95-3803 National
- INSTITUTE WORKING GROUP ON SLEEP APNEA .
Suggested News Resources
- Treating sleep apnea may head off Alzheimer's, other dementia
- By Lois M. Collins, Deseret News Sleep apnea doubles the chance that an elderly woman will develop dementia within five years, compared to those without the common sleep disorder, according to a new study.
- Central New Jersey Dentists on Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Approximately 6 million Americans suffer from moderate to severe sleep apnea according to the most recent study from the National Commission on Sleep Disorders Research.
- Sleep Apnea Linked to Dementia in Older Women
- By SHIRLEY S. WANG Older women with sleep apnea have twice the risk of developing dementia as those without the breathing disorder, according to a study published Tuesday, but the data weren't conclusive as to why.
- Loud snoring can signal sleep apnea
- DONOHUE: I have sleep apnea. Before being treated by a sleep specialist, I was very sleepy during the day and had no energy. My specialist prescribed a mask that pumps air into my nose.
- Research and Markets: 'Sleep Apnea: Pipeline Review, Q3 2011' - A snapshot of
- 'Sleep Apnea - Pipeline Review, Q3 2011', provides an overview of the Sleep Apnea therapeutic pipeline.
Suggested Web Resources
- Apnea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Apnea, apnoea, or apnœa (Greek: απνοια, from α-, privative, πνεειν, to breathe) is a term for suspension of external breathing.
- Sleep Apnea - symptoms, causes, and treatment of central and
- 1 day ago Sleep apnea is a disorder characterized by a reduction or pause of breathing ( airflow) during sleep.
- What Is Sleep Apnea? Causes, Risk Factors, and Effects
- Mar 2, 2010 Learn more about sleep apnea, a potentially dangerous sleep disorder.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesiligan city history
printing press impact of printing
japanese pitch accent binary pitch
dream dictionary escape