- Define apocryphal: well-known but probably not true—apocryphal in a sentence.
- THE ORIGIN OF THE WASHING OF THE CHILD IN - De Gruyter
- WithplateXIII. The story of the Birth of Christ äs narrated by the apocryphical „ Proto- evangelium Jacobi" and the ,,Evangelium Psevdo-Mattheus" shows its.
- The Concretion of the Spiritual - Jean Gebser Gesellschaft
- Two apocryphical statements of Christiane docgtrine clarify in their way what is meant here: „This world is a bridge, cross it but do not make of it your dwel-.
- How little plastic tubes revolutionized medicine
- We could be forgiven for dismissing this whole account as apocryphical, the equivalent of a modern urban legend. In any case, the concept of IV transfusion.
- Jewish Theology - Project Gutenberg
- Jun 6, 2010 Abraham in Apocryphical and Rabbinical Lit. 31 Sifra Behukothai, III, 6; Sanh. 38 b; Targ.
- Gebser 2.12.pdf - University of Human Unity
- Two apocryphical statements of Christian doctrine clarify in their way what is meant here: "This world is a bridge, cross it but do not make of it your dwelling place ...
- United Monsters of America
- Large bird-like creatures with enormous wingspans, associated with Native American myths, but sighted (and shot) in modern times; as in one famous (but apocryphical) case in the early 1980s.
- 'Big Brother' Contestant Spencer Clawson -- Probed By Cops Over Child Porn Jokes
- Sacred Texts Christianity Index Apocrypha means 'hidden things' in Greek.
- 515 - Good Ship or Bad Boat? France as Naval Metaphor
- The ship has been a popular metaphor for statecraft since at least the Ancient Greeks. The 'ship of state' was mentioned by Aeschylus in Seven Against Thebes (467 BC), and more influentially by Plato in his Republic (380 BC). Plato was making an ...
- Apocryphy - definition of Apocryphy by The Free Dictionary
- apocrypha. (redirected from Apocryphy) Also found in: Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia. Related to Apocryphy: Apocrypha ...
- Apocrypha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Apocrypha are works, usually written works, that are of unknown authorship, or of doubtful authenticity, or spurious, or not considered to be within a particular ...
- Biblical apocrypha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Biblical apocrypha (from the Greek ἀπόκρυφος, apókruphos, meaning " hidden") denotes the collection of ancient books found, in some editions of the Bible, ...
- The Arcane Archive - The Apocryphical Book of Enoch
- [from http://marlowe.wimsey.com/~rshand/streams/scripts/ ] Subject: The Apocryphical Book of Enoch The Lost Text "One of the most important apocryphic works ...
- The Apocrypha Index
- Apocrypha means 'hidden things' in Greek. The Apocryphical books of the Bible fall into two categories: texts which were included in some canonical version of ...
Apocryphical is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apocryphical books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
bobo doll experiment procedure
charles darwin reaction
tales of eternia characters