Apollinaris Of Laodicea
A selection of articles related to apollinaris of laodicea.
Original articles from our library related to the Apollinaris Of Laodicea. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Apollinaris Of Laodicea.
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Masters, give unto your servants that which is just and equal; knowing that ye also have a Master in heaven. 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; 4:3 Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of...
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh; 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full...
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to show unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 1:2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the...
New Testament >> Revelation
Apollinaris Of Laodicea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apollinaris Of Laodicea books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Retrieving Nicaea: A Revisionist History of Nicene Theology
- Among those supporting unity of being are Alexander of Alexandria (Athanasius's predecessor as bishop), Marcellus of Ancyra, and Apollinaris of Laodicea.
- Leadership of Pope St. Damasus I remembered Dec. 11
- Its author, the bishop Apollinaris of Laodicea, taught that Jesus had taken on a human body and soul, but not a rational mind, in his incarnation.
- St. Jerome
- There Jerome at first attended the lectures of the famous Apollinaris, bishop of Laodicea, who had not yet put forward his heresy1 With his companions he left the city for the desert of Chalcis, about fifty miles southeast of Antioch.
- Hvorfor er folkekirken ikke et folkekøkken?
- På et nyligt besøg i Slovakiets hovedstad, Bratislava, spiste jeg i et kæmpemæssigt folkekøkken, som lå i en gammel kirke.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Apollinaris Of Laodicea Topics
Related searchesconsumerism criticism
dream symbol octopus
cream lemon episodes
digital image processing history
diatom general biology