A selection of articles related to apollo.
Original articles from our library related to the Apollo. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Apollo.
- The twins Artemis and Apollo
- The story of the twin gods Artemis and Apollo was filled with intrigue and deception. Their conception was controversial in itself
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- (destroyer) Child of Zeus and twin brother of Artemis. A solar God with many attributes and realms of function, His Presence was unendurable to all save Zeus and his mother, Leto. He was before all a purifier, a bringer of justice and Divine Will. He shares...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- The Messenger and Herald of the Gods, He also had responsibility for travelers and roadways. Similar in many ways to the Hellenic Hermes, Mercurius in the Roman world bore the cadeucus (a serpent entwinned staff) as a symbol of his office. The Romans also...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
Apollo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apollo books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Apollo Theater Announces Winter/Spring 2011 Programming
- Dec 6, 2010 Salif Keita and Apollo Legend Smokey Robinson.
- Apollo 11 Press Kit - 06/26/69
- is signed by President Nixon, Armstrong and his Apollo 11 compan- ions, Michael Collins Apollo 11 is scheduled for launch at 9:32 a.m.
- PROJECT APOLLO
- Project Apollo: the tough decisions / Robert C. Seamans, Jr. p.
- Apollo 13
- The only deviation to the Apollo 13 story is this stylized clip about the Apollo 1 fire .
Suggested News Resources
- Apollo 18 and The House at the End of the Street Land Ratings
- Apollo 18 (release date: September 2nd, 2011) has been rated PG-13 for "disturbing images and language." Officially, Apollo 17 — launched December 17th, 1972 — was the last manned mission to the moon.
- Two New Clips From Apollo 18 Keep The Mystery Alive
- While trailers these days have developed the horrible habit of including spoilers, the previews for the upcoming Apollo 18 have managed to successfully create an air of mystery without giving anything away.
- Apollo Hospitals to raise capacity 25%
- By KV Ramana | Place: Hyderabad | Agency: DNA Healthcare major Apollo Hospitals is increasing capacity by one-fourth, or 2400 beds, at its various hospitals from the current 9000 beds, The expansion would cost the company Rs1,500 crore.
- Mindfood: Why Can't Hollywood Quit the Moon?
- By Peter Hall , Hollywood.com Staff | Wednesday, August 24, 2011 We're approaching 40 years since the United States abandoned the Apollo space program.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Apollo Theater - Harlem, USA
- The Apollo Theater Foundation, Inc.
- Apollo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Apollo (Attic, Ionic, and Homeric Greek: Ἀπόλλων, Apollōn (gen.
- The Apollo Program (1963 - 1972)
- Nov 24, 2008 NASA's portal to data on the Apollo lunar missions. Mission summaries, data, and links to related NASA material.
- Mar 3, 1997 The son of Zeus and Leto, and the twin brother of Artemis.
- Apollo Valves
- Manufactures valves for a variety of plumbing and industrial uses many sold under the company's Apollo brand.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescatholic church
a question of sport quiz format
cuisine of denmark desserts
product liability history
elvis impersonator mike albert