- Cy Twombly makes me want to plan the art heist of the century
- You can't fault art dealer Larry Gagosian's taste. Not only has he commissioned a spacious and elegant new art gallery in London's Mayfair, but it opens with a Cy Twombly exhibition. By the time Twombly died in 2011, he had become a figure of unique ...
- Fracking-Inspired Artwork At Real Art Ways
- Darling's oil paintings are based on Apollonian gaskets, fractals formed by circles within circles. She lays the images on top of them, coloring the picture into the circles.
- Etched by trucks in the desert sand: At 9 miles around, gargantuan circle is
- Etched onto the desert sands of the Black Rock Desert in Nevada, this unique sand drawing is the world's largest single artwork with a total circumference of over nine miles.
- World's Largest Ice Art on Siberia's Lake Baikal
- Taking 15 days to complete, the piece had a diameter of just over three miles and contained more than 1000 individual circles.
- xkcd vs. The New Yorker
- The comic is still funny without catching the reference, just like the strip “What if,” which is lovely on its own, but is even cooler if you recognize the Apollonian gasket being used.
Apollonian Gasket is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apollonian Gasket books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Apollonian Gasket Topics
Related searchesphonics irregular vowels
surfing surfing culture
fixed-wing aircraft ramjet aircraft
paraphilia common paraphilias