- 1 Apollonius' definition of a circle. 1.1 Apollonius pursuit problem.
- Apollonian Gasket
- Dec 14, 2010 Construction of Simple Apollonian Gasket. Complete Simple Apollonian Ford Circles, A Special Case of Apollonian Gasket.
- An Introduction to the Apollonian Fractal Paul Bourke Email: pdb
- This paper provides an introduction to the Apollonian fractal, also known by some as the curvilinear Sierpinski gasket.
- A tisket, a tasket, an. Apollonian gasket. Dana Mackenzie.
- Alexandre Kirillov Apollonian gasket, Descartes Theorem, conformal
- Apollonian gasket, Descartes Theorem, conformal transformations and. Minkowski space. (2 lectures).
- Visualizing sublime: intuitive approach to geometric construction
- Apollonian Gasket: research.
- Mari Kimura to Debut Eigenspace at Roulette, 10/9
- Ken Perlin, an Oscar-winning computer graphics artist and professor at NYU, designed its imaginative animation based on the fractal ideas called the "Apollonian Gasket.
- Apollonian gasket - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In mathematics, an Apollonian gasket or Apollonian net is a fractal generated from triples of circles, where each circle is tangent to the other two.
- Apollonian Gasket -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- 5 days ago The Apollonian gasket can also be generalized to three dimensions (Boyd 1973, Andrade et al. 2005), as illustrated above.
- A Tisket, a Tasket, an Apollonian Gasket » American Scientist
- A Tisket, a Tasket, an Apollonian Gasket. Fractals made of circles do funny things to mathematicians. Dana Mackenzie.
- Circle and Sphere Inversion Fractals
- The Apollonian Gasket is probably the best known of the circle inversion fractals. It is described at the Mathworld web site and many other places on the web.
- Apollonian Gasket - Jason Davies
- Click and drag the red point to adjust the Apollonian Gasket.
Apollonian Gasket is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apollonian Gasket books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.