- The Apollonian: Theories on Religion: Society is God
- In continuing our exploration of the theories on the origins of religious belief, we turn now to my favorite thinker, Émile Durkheim. Durkheim was born April 15, 1858 in Northeastern France.
- Review: Ashland Contemporary Theatre's 'Red' illuminates an artist's passion
- Did the floating black and red blobs of color on Rothko's canvases represent the Apollonian and Dionysian modes of being, respectively, as Ken, Rothko's young assistant speculates? But, then, of course black also represents death, right?
- Blomstedt, 88, brings youthful verve to Beethoven with BSO
- His performance of the Apollonian First Concerto was remarkable for its tonal color and delicacy.
Apollonian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Apollonian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslist of dictators africa